St. Augustine Lighthouse
Stairs at the St. Augustine Lighthouse
Sachs Covered Bridge built around 1854
Located in the Gettysburg National Military Park
Natural Bridge in Rockbridge County, VA
this was originally the sacred site of Native American Monacan Tribe. It was surveyed by George Washington in 1750 who left his initials on the bridge. It was purchased in 1774 by Thomas Jefferson.